Monday, June 15, 2009

What a Wonderful World

Welcome to my brand-new blog, Sweet Eloise. I plan to use this to chronicle my attempts in all things crafty, culinary and creative. My occupation is teaching, but I enjoy dabbling in so very many things, floral and event design being my main interests. I also enjoy cooking (particularly baking), crafts, quilting and basically anything that requires beign creative and/or resourceful. One of the best things about teaching is the fact that I have summers off to do these great things. So this summer, I am going to use this blog to document my projects and help keep myself on track. Hopefully, the fact that someone else out there would be reading this will hold me accountable to finish my projects before starting in on new ones. I also enjoy finding out about products and designers from other blogs and get inspiration and ideas from those, so I hope that I can provide the same for someone else along the way. Thanks for joining me and welcome to my wonderful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment